Outside School Hours Care

As a service to parents St Andrews Outside School Hours Care Centre provides quality programmes for children from Prep to Year 7 after school and during vacations.  A stimulating balance of indoor and outdoor activities is provided by qualified carers. 

Mrs Robyn Fuller - Co-ordinator

Phone: (07) 552 25 762
Email: standrews.oshc@qlecs.org.au
Mobile: 0407 597 843
Fax: (07) 552 26 242

Parent Information 

Click here to download the information letter regarding 2014 fee increase

Enrolment Form Part A

Enrolment Form Part B

Booking Form - For changes only 

Parent Handbook 

Asthma Management Plan 



After School Care

3:00pm - 6:00pm

(Late fee applied after 6.00pm)

$18.00 (permanent booking)

$21.00 (Casual) 

Vacation Care

7:00am - 6:00pm 
(Late fee applied after 6.00pm)

$43.00 - excursion cost extra

$48.00 - excursion cost extra (Casual)

Pupil Free Day




Late Fee

$5.00 initially, then $2.00 per minute

Late Account Fee: $20.00 per week outstanding


Year Enrolment Fee

$27.50 per family

















(Failure to complete attendance details $5.00 per occurrence)

Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate for families

Child Care Benefit (CCB) is an income tested payment for parents, foster parents or grandparents who have a child in their care attending a child care service approved by, or registered with, the Australian Government.

If you are eligible for CCB (even if you don’t receive an entitlement because you have a high income), you may still be eligible for the Child Care Rebate (CCR). There is no income test for CCR. Families do not need to make a separate claim for the CCR once in receipt of CCB.

To get the CCR you must:

- use approved child care 

- be eligible for CCB

- pass the CCB work, training study test.

Families who want to receive their CCR as a quarterly payment must claim CCB as reduced fee. This means you have CCB paid directly to your child care service and the fees you pay out of your own pocket are reduced, even if you don’t receive your CCR as a quarterly payment.  You can choose to pay full fees throughout the financial year. However, this will mean any CCR will also be paid as a lump sum at the end of the financial year after you have claimed your CCB.  The Family Assistance Office (FAO) can help you determine your eligibility for child care assistance and other family payments. 

The FAO can be contracted on 136150 for the cost of a local call or online at familyassist.gov.au